Rules & Regulations
The school reserves the right to terminate the continuation of students with unsatisfactory progress
or whose conduct is unexemplary for others.
Students who are escorted to and from school in the care of domestic staff must submit an
undertaking from the parent with the photograph of the nominated escort at the school office. They
shall be allowed to leave the school premises with the nominated escort only if the request has been
approved by the school authorities. Students may not leave the school premises without their
nominated escort. I case of a delay in the arrival of such escorts, they should report the matter to
the school office.
Observance of the following is compulsory for all students and deviations will lead to
- Every student must carry this Almanac to school every day and use it productively.
- Uniform is compulsory during school hours and for all school functions including all such instances
where students are representing the school outside.
- Students are expected to carry books and notebooks in strict accordance with the time table and
refrain from bringing unnecessary material to school.
- Bringing money to school is not allowed. It is strictly against school policy.
- As a policy, our school believes in vegetarian food and non- vegetarian food is strictly forbidden.
This includes egg cooked in any form, or mixed with other eatables.
- The napkin and mat are an integral part of school uniform. Hence, students must carry these to
school daily along with a spoon and use the same while having tiffin.
- It is mandatory for all students , unless instructed otherwise, to be present for festivals and
functions celebrated in and outside school.
- In the interest of their own security , students are advised not to buy or receive any articles, gifts
or foodstuff from anyone at all en route.
- Bringing expensive stationery (pens, pencils fancy pencil boxes, etc) to school is strictly forbidden.
Such items will be confiscated. Heavy fine will be levied on those found in possession apart from
being suspended from school.
- Students are prohibited from bringing any publication , reference books, Electronic Devices,
including mobile phones, cameras , i-pods, i-pads, Tablets and secondary storage devices (CDs,
DVDs, pendrives, portable HDD, micro SD cards, etc.), not relevant to academic pursuits. Violation
may result in suspension and / or levying of heavy fine in addition to confiscation of the items.
- Exploding crackers on any occasion or splashing colours during Holi in the school premises or in
the school bus is strictly forbidden . Students found guilty will be expelled from school without
- In case a student misses out on bringing tiffin to school, the parents are requested to not bring
the tiffin to school themselves or send it through someone. Instead, they should intimate the
same to School . Instead they should intimate the same to school office before recess. School office
will not entertain the tiffin owing to security reasons.
- Bullying and the use of foul language are punishable offences, whether in or out of school.
Students found indulging in the same will be expelled.